These are just some of our favorite Zenkit features:
- Organize tasks in a to-do list, spreadsheet, calendar, kabbani board, or mind map.
- Add custom fields to track anything you want.
- Use advanced filters to find and organize tasks.
- Spreadsheet-like formulas and aggregations to calculate values from fields.
- Reference fields with database-like links.
- Bulk actions to update multiple tasks at once.
Zapier, which makes you happier, gives you the opportunity to integrate Forms On Fire with over 1,300 apps, including Zenkit. Within Zapier, a Trigger starts workflows from any app. An Action finishes a routine task automatically. Forms On Fire has one trigger: a New Form Entry. From that Trigger, you can complete any of the following Actions within Zenkit:
- Create Item
- Update Item
- Add Comment to Item
Zenkit can trigger a number of actions within Forms On Fire. Our Actions include:
Forms On Fire Actions
- Send Notification
- Create Task
- Update Data Source
- Create User
These Actions within Forms On Fire can be triggered by the following from Zenkit:
- New Item
- New Notifications
- New Activity
Forms On Fire meets Zenkit. Get a free trial of Forms On Fire and connect your apps and automate your workflows…after all, you’re busy!